New Canaan Library
What’s happening at the library?
We’ve worked for over 10 years, in close partnership with our community, to develop a transformational space that amplifies the library experience for you and your family—connecting people, perspectives, and information to help build a more engaged, inclusive and empathetic world.
Discover a diverse range of programs, workshops & events, for ALL AGES at a local library.
From the inviting spaces to the sustainable building design, from the comfortable furnishings to the exceptional natural lighting—with every decision, we have carefully considered the evolving needs of all people at all stages of life. We believe that this new space will elevate and support the work of our dedicated team, as it offers:
• A welcoming and inclusive place where ideas come to life
• Creative new ways to display our exceptional book collection
• Light-filled environments for working, studying, meeting, and relaxing
• Large, flexible spaces for more programs, classes, and hands-on exploration
• A cultural hub for lectures, workshops, exhibits, and special events
• A cafe for refreshments and conversation
• The Library Green and Rooftop Terrace for outdoor enjoyment
Learn more about the building project and design influences here.
151 Main Street, New Canaan, CT 06840, USA
What we do
Download our app to receive
New Resident Offers or Local Deals